Vertical Drum Lifter
3 point drum lifter for standard steel and plastic drums
A handy vertical drum lifting tool which can be used with overhead crane, hoist or forklift attachement.
- All steel construction.
- For lifting 210 litre open top and tighthead steel drum, and plastic drums with large or extra large rings.
- Welded gripping hooks.
- Fitted with 20mm diameter steel pin for attaching to overhead hoist or crane.
- Easily transports and handles open or closed steel drums.
Allows quick, gentle loading into over packs and keeps drums upright during lift, reducing spills and injuries.
Simple to operate
1. Attach the drum lifter vertically to the hook of your hoist, chain block, etc.
2. Lower the drum lifter over the drum, and make sure the arms are secured evenly onto the rim of the drum to prevent the drum from tilting.
3. Carefully move the drum to desired location. When the drum has been lowered completely to the floor or pallet, allow the drum lifter to slacken and move it away from the drum.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!