The Gem Oil Tank Sight Gauge is a traditional, cost effective type of heating oil tank gauge generally used in domestic properties. It is a simple pull to read oil tank level indicator that gives an instant measurement of the tank’s contents, that benefits from an integrated paper filter with alloy bowl for easy removing and cleaning. This oil tank level gauge has an incorporated isolation valve to that it can be serviced or replaced without having to the drain the entire tank of fuel.
Designed to fit the bottom outlet of both steel and plastic tanks, and complete with a multi-directional outlet so that it can feed up to two boilers, the Gem fuel tank gauge is suitable for a range of applications.
Features of the Gem Oil Tank Sight Gauge:
This fitting kit assembly that comes complete with the following:
- Bottom outlet oil tank gauge
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated brass body
- Removable alloy bowl paper filter
- Isolation valve for easy servicing
- ½” M BSP inlet
- C/w gauge level marking kit & calibration labels
Whether your tank has a 1 inch BSP or ½ inch BSP outlet providing it is a conventional plastic or steel oil tank this fitting kit should be a perfect replacement.
- 1 inch BSP male to ½ BSP female Steel Reducer
- Isolation valve & Key to screw into reducer (use this and not a wrench for fear of over tightening)
- Filter bowl with O-rings and filter
- Spare O-ring and Filter
- Copper pipe connection
- 4 Foot sight glass kit with back support
- Fitting Instructions
- PTFE Tape
This model has now been upgraded to have Viton seals due to increased bio content in fuel, and the c section is now aluminium instead of plastic.