Diesel Piston Hand Pump
The piston hand operated Diesel pumps are designed for the easy delivery of red diesel, from a drum or an IBC tank. They are a popular choice when there is no power available, or when electric pumps are not cost effective due to the small amounts of fluid being dispensed.
The Pump has a 20 mm barbed connection on the end which will take 20 mm inside diameter flexible hose.
Instructions will be supplied on how to fit. Thread is a 2 inch BSP Male thread. We have barrel adaptors available if you are fitting to a plastic twin bung drum.
- Nitrile Seals suitable for lubricating oils, diesel, cutting oils, etc.
- Polypropylene body with nitrile seals
- Max Flow rate: Approx. 15ltr Per Min
- Discharge approx 330 ml per stroke. 3 strokes per litre.
- 2” BSP male thread
- 510-920mm telescopic suction tube (extensions available at bottom of page)
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!