2000W Heated IBC Insulation Jacket with Thermostat Control Unit
230 Volt 2000W Heated IBC Jacket with Thermostat Control Unit
This Heated IBC jacket is the perfect solution when it comes to quickly and effectively heating up fluids and materials making them very easy to empty from a container with minimal to no waste product.
The IBC heater comes with a 1-zone analogue thermostat.
The thermostat is adjustable from 0 - 90°C, making the heater fast and safe to heat liquids and maintaining the wanted viscosity for the content in the container.
The container heaters are designed in a durable and long lasting high quality lightweight design.
The construction together with quick release buckles makes the heaters easy to (un)mount.
- Polyester fabric jacket
- Silicone insulated spiral wound resistance element
- Adjustable quick release buckles
- Warm-up duration approx. 48h (1000L drum with water starting from +15º C to +50º C with 2000W heaters and insulation lid)
- 3 meter power cable with plug
- IP40 Class protection
- 1-zone analogue thermostat 0-90ºC
- Complete with Insulation lid which has Velcro pad access to top opening of IBC
Ideal for heating up:
Available from stock for immediate dispatch at a fantastic price.
- Oils and diesel fuel
- Wax - E.g. Lanolin (wool wax or wool grease)
- Sugars & other foods
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!